Welcome To Mike's Investors Forum!

Investors share tips and tricks, resources, ideas, questions, and get comments and feedback! Here's your shot to "Bump Your Gums!" and be heard!
Please WRITE Your Comments Below!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Check This Out, You might Save 50%

I NEVER knew. I've been using Sprint since the 90's and never got a phone call asking "how's it going" or "Let me reduce your monthly bill"... Check this out... this Sprint guy who works in the commercial account dept (all you need is a tax id #) Cut My Bill In HALF! PLUS a free phone & internet.. He does accounts all over USA. Call Bryan Wimsatt 502-817-5843 or email bryan.wimsatt@sprint.com

Tony R. Green
Wow! Thanks for sharing Mike. I've been a long time customer too & I've had sooooo many problems with Sprint billing, I'm not sure while I'm still with them. I just have come out of contract with them, but if this dude can help, I'll probably stay with them.
I am serious about this Tony... This guy is for real and it blew me away... He works banker hours Monday - Friday but is really gung ho and will take calls anytime... i gave you his phone number (his cell phone) and email.... he can punch up your account and fix it all..
i was impressed because it seems like you can NEVER get a real human being who gives a $#% ... this guy took care of my phone and my daughters.

No comments: