Welcome To Mike's Investors Forum!

Investors share tips and tricks, resources, ideas, questions, and get comments and feedback! Here's your shot to "Bump Your Gums!" and be heard!
Please WRITE Your Comments Below!


Sunday, June 14, 2009

5mWAP Tenant Tracking QuickBooks Helps Investor!






Dear Mike,

My name is Logan Skidmore. I live in San Antonio, TX where you did a presentation at the SAREIA. That was my one and only time going to one of those meetings. My intention in writing is ... to inform you of the success I am having in managing my rentals.


I truly believe there must have been some divine intervention that was the one meeting I would attend. I had been a loan officer for 4 years and had been plagued by the fact I only owned 2 properties. I bought your 5mWAP systems that night. My wife and I at the time owned 2 properties. One was an investment we owned for apx. 3 years and the other was our primary. Since acquiring your 5mWAP systems, books, tapes, paperwork, etc. we gained the confidence to buy 8 more investment properties...most of which since becoming familiar with your systems and info. Your system gave me the confidence to move forward with more investing. It gave my wife the peace of mind I wasn't shooting from the hip anymore.


I love to tell everyone about to move into one of my houses I give a 1.5 to 2 hour "rent talk" before they move in so as to set them up for success. I love treating them like employees and not customers. I have read a lot of books and heard a lot of pitches about investing and I honestly pattern my investing after your book. Also, having the systems in place has increased my time efficiency. I have more confidence in the knowledge I've gained.

I'm guessing I used to collect about 90% of the rents on our 1st rental property.

Now I collect 108% on that property

and 106% on my other rentals.

That is a lot of info but I wanted to thank you for your guidance in my investing venture.

Logan Skidmore, REALTOR
RE/MAX North-San Antonio
210-298-7600 (office)
LoganSkidmore@remax.net (email)



http://www.5mWap.com



No comments: